Each Trumpet & Horn ring includes one complimentary sizing to ensure that your ring fits perfectly!
If you know your size already, we will gladly size the ring before we send it to you and it will be yours to keep. Please note that rings outside of the standard range (smaller than a 4 or larger than 9.5) require speciality sizing and are subject to an additional fee of $250 and will be final sale. We will assess the sizing on a case-by-case basis, contact us for details!
If you are not certain of your size, we will send you the ring at its current size along with a ring-sizer. When you are ready to have the ring sized, you can simply mail it back to us. We will provide you with instructions for packing up your ring to ensure that it arrives to us safely. We will get your ring back to you within a week. Please note that you may be responsible for any associated shipping fees.
Our goal is to make certain that all Trumpet & Horn rings are the perfect fit for our customers. For our international customers, check out this handy ring size conversion chart from Ring Sizes Co!
Once the ring is in your possession, it is yours to keep, and you are responsible for maintaining its good condition. We highly recommend you purchase jewelry insurance and follow these tips for cleaning and caring for your vintage ring.
In the event that you lose an accent stone, or the shank of the ring needs repair, contact us to discuss having your ring repaired by our expert antique jeweler. We are always happy to help our lifelong T&H customers!
Here are just a few examples of the typically complimentary services we can provide, and price (if any) will be quoted on a case by case basis:
- Tightening loose stones within 1 year of purchase.
- Split shank after sizing, within 3 months of purchase.
- Broken or snapped prongs within 1 year of purchase.
- Lost accent stones under 0.05ct in size within 6 months of purchase.
We are also able to assist with other repairs or repairs outside of the above time window. Please contact us for a custom quote. All of these repairs will come at cost to you:
- Bent or misshapen rings
- Center stone replacement in the event of loss or damage. Again, we highly recommend that you get insurance!
- Damage to soft stones like opals, pearls, morganite, aquamarine and emerald.
- Loose stones after 1 year of purchase
- Brent or broken shanks after 3 months of purchase.
- Totalled Rings**
- Lost accent stones after 6 months of purchase.
These are the most common repairs we see and the approximate cost ranges for that repair. Please note the cost of each repair is determined on a case by case basis:
- Bent or broken ring shank (approx. $50 - $150) for repair. This usually occurs due to housework, wearing your ring at the gym, or carrying boxes. We highly recommend taking your ring off and storing it somewhere safe in these situations!
- Lost Accent Stones (approx. $25 - $100) for repair. This can happen if you accidentally knock your hand into something or if your prong gets caught on something and becomes bent.
- Loose Center Stones (approx. $50) for repair. Over time both vintage and new rings can become loose and the prongs around them need to be tightened. You can test this yourself by gently tapping the center stone near your ear. If you hear any rattling, it's likely that your center stone should be tightened.
- Broken Prongs (approx. $50 per prong) for repair. Prongs can get caught on clothing or blankets which causes them to loosen over time. Or hitting a ring on a hard surface can cause damage to prongs.