T&H is looking for a passionate, friendly Account Manager to add to our growing team!
About Trumpet & Horn: We’re a passionate team of jewelry nerds making things happen for couples in love all over the globe. With over 30 years of experience in the vintage jewelry industry, our owner started T&H in 2012 as an extension of his thriving wholesale business. Specializing in ethically sourced, eco-friendly vintage engagement rings and vintage ring reproductions, we complete approximately 90% of our sales online through our website, www.trumpetandhorn.com, and the rest in our Los Angeles showroom.
What we’re looking for: Our sales department has an incredibly rare opening for a killer salesperson! This is a full-time position that we are looking to fill as quickly as possible. We sincerely hope this person will grow with our sales team and find a very happy home with T&H for years to come.
This person will become an integral part of the sales team. Job responsibilities will include:
- Answering sales leads that come in via e-mail, live chat, & over the phone
- Following up with each and every lead in a very timely manner (limited time via e-mail over the weekend & during the evenings is highly encouraged)
- Answering questions about our wide array of inventory, including both vintage & newly-made engagement rings
- Take appointments with clients in our showroom
- Work with customers to create custom vintage reproduction rings
- Shipping rings to customers & sending rings over to our jeweler for repairs and re-sizing (with assistance from our Sales Assistant)
Sound like a good fit? Here are a few requirements our ideal candidate should have:
- A 2 or 4 year college degree is a plus, but not required
- A certificate from GIA as a Graduate Gemologist is a plus, but not required
- 5-10 years of post-college job experience
- If no prior experience in sales, a strong desire to become an incredible salesperson and the drive to learn how to be really great
- Organization skills
- A friendly/helpful/team-player attitude! :)
- An incredibly strong grasp on morals & ethics
- Interest or experience in jewelry is a must!
- Genuine passion for making people happy (we are selling engagement rings, after all!)
This is a full-time position in our downtown Los Angeles office (next to Pershing Square). Our hours are typically Monday-Friday, 9:00AM- 4 or 5PM with occasional Saturday hours during engagement season (November 1 - February 14th). Salary starts at $45,000/year or more depending on experience.
If this sounds like the job for you, please send your resume to email@example.com, plus the following:
- A short statement of why you think you’re the right fit for this job :)
- How did you hear about us?
- Your Myers Briggs personality type (if you know it, this is not required!)
- Your favorite gemstone and/or jewelry era
- What experience do you have with engagement rings or fine jewelry, if any?
We can’t wait to meet you!
The Trumpet & Horn Team
P.S. Trumpet & Horn is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer committed to attracting and retaining the best-qualified people available, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability or status as a veteran of the Armed Forces, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law.