NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. OPEN TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE FIFTY (50) UNITED STATES AND THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA (EXCLUDING RESIDENTS OF PUERTO RICO AND US TERRITORIES AND POSSESSIONS). VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.
1. Contest Period: "Pin it and Win it with Trumpet & Horn" (the "Promotion") commences at 8:00:01 AM Pacific Standard Time ("PST") on April 6, 2013 and ends at 11:59:59 PM PST on April 14, 2013 (the "Promotion Period"). All Entries (as defined below) must be received by April 14, 2013 (the "Entry Period"). All Entries submitted or received past the expiration of the Promotion Period will not be accepted and will be destroyed. Receipt of Entries will not be confirmed.
2. Administrator/Sponsor: The Promotion shall be administered and sponsored by Trumpet and Horn, Inc. ("TRUMPET & HORN").
3. Eligibility: The Promotion is open to permanent legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia (excluding residents of Puerto Rico and US Territories and Possessions). Entrants must be at least 18 years of age or older at time of entry. Limit one (1) entry per person/email address for the Promotion Period regardless of the method of entry.
4. How to Enter: To enter the Promotion, each entrant ("Entrant") must (a) Follow Trumpet & Horn on Pinterest; (b) ‘Pin’ at least five (5) Trumpet & Horn items and five (5) Style Me Pretty images to a single Pinterest board (collectively, an "Entry") (c) Email board to firstname.lastname@example.org. All Entries must be received by 11:59:59 PM PST on April 14, 2013.
5. Grand Prize: There are exactly two options available to be won in the promotion, but only one (1) "Grand Prize" will be awarded. Option 1: The Grand Prize is one (1) TRUMPET & HORN “Carlyss Ring”. Resizing of the ring will be provided to the winner free of charge. Option 2: The Grand Prize is a credit to use on any TRUMPET & HORN product available on the website as of April 15, 2013 in the amount of $3,450. Contest Winner may puchase any ring at or below $3,450 for no extra charge, OR contest Winner may purchase any item sitewide using a credit of $3,450, and pay the difference to TRUMPET & HORN by credit card, wire transder, or check (see Trumpet & Horn website for purchasing details). Resizing of the chosen ring will be provided to the winner free of charge. Odds of winning the Grand Prize depend on the number of eligible Entries received. The Grand Prize Winner (“Grand Prize Winner” or “Winner”) will be judged and chosen by several employees and affiliates of TRUMPET & HORN on April 15, 2013 from among all eligible Entries received.
6. Winner Notification: In order to receive the Prize, the winner may be required to complete and return to TRUMPET & HORN or its designated agent an Affidavit/Declaration of Compliance and Publicity Release, except where prohibited by law. Failure to return the signed Affidavit/Declaration of Compliance and Publicity Release within three (3) days following the date of delivery thereof may result in forfeiture of the Grand Prize, except where prohibited by law. If the potential Grand Prize Winner fails to return the signed Affidavit/Declaration of Compliance and Publicity Release, the potential Grand Prize Winner will be disqualified and an alternate Winner will be selected in his/her place as set forth above. Prize is subject to eligibility verification as determined by TRUMPET & HORN in its sole discretion. For the Grand Prize, no substitutions or cash equivalents allowed, except at the sole discretion of TRUMPET & HORN, who reserves the right to substitute any prize of comparable or greater value. Further, TRUMPET & HORN reserves the right to forfeit or award any unclaimed or leftover Prizes at its sole discretion. Additional restrictions may apply.
7. General Terms: Entrants assume all risk of loss, damage, destruction, delay or misdirection of materials/mail/email submitted to TRUMPET & HORN. Entrants agree to these Official Rules and to all decisions of TRUMPET & HORN, or its designated agent, which are final and legally binding in all respects, and further agree that all Prizes are awarded upon the condition that the Promotion Entities or any of their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, officers, directors, partners, principals, partnerships, employees or agents shall have no liability whatsoever and shall be held harmless for any injuries, losses, or damages of any kind to persons or property, including death, sustained, in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, in connection with or resulting from acceptance, possession or use/misuse of any Prize, or participation in this Promotion or participation in any Promotion-related activities and further acknowledge that said parties have neither made, nor are in any manner responsible or liable for, any warranty, representation or guarantee, expressed or implied, in fact or in law, relative to any Prize, including but not limited to its merchantability, quality, mechanical condition or fitness for a particular purpose.
As a condition of participating, Entrants agree that (1) under no circumstances will any Entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and each Entrant hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental, consequential or any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, (2) all causes of action arising out of or connected with this Promotion, or any Prizes awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action and shall be resolved exclusively by arbitration under the rules of the American Arbitration Association; and (3) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Promotion, but in no event attorney's fees.
The Promotion Entities and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, officers, directors, partners, principals, partnerships, employees or agents are not responsible for hardware, software or telephone failures of any kind, traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website or any combination thereof, lost network connections, incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmissions, whether caused by TRUMPET & HORN, users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Promotion or by technical or human error which may occur and/or which may damage a user’s system or limit a Entrant’s ability to participate and/or redeem Prizes in the Promotion. TRUMPET & HORN reserves the right at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers with the Promotion, violates these Official Rules or otherwise engages in fraudulent or offensive conduct with respect to this Promotion. Caution: Any attempt to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Promotion is a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, TRUMPET & HORN reserves the right to seek damages from any such Entrants to the fullest extent of the law.
The laws of the State of California shall exclusively govern the Promotion. By accepting Prizes, Grand Prize Winner agrees that TRUMPET & HORN may use Winner's name, likeness, photograph and/or biographical information, without limitation, for promotional purposes without further consideration or payment, where permitted by law. All expenses not specified herein are the Winner’s responsibility. Taxes on and in connection with all Prizes are the sole responsibility of Winner. Normal internet access and phone/usage charges imposed by your on-line/phone service will apply. No prize, cash or other substitutions allowed except at TRUMPET & HORN’s sole discretion or as otherwise provided herein. TRUMPET & HORN reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value if an advertised Prize becomes unavailable. TRUMPET & HORN’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. Should any provision of these Official Rules be deemed unenforceable or invalid, the other provisions of these Official Rules shall remain in full force and effect. In the event that this Promotion is challenged by any legal or regulatory authority (including but not limited to any federal or state governmental authority), or should virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention or other causes beyond the control of TRUMPET & HORN corrupt or impair the administration, integrity or security of the Promotion (including but not limited to attempts to hack into or otherwise tamper with underlying source code/programming of the Promotion), TRUMPET & HORN reserves the right, in its sole discretion, without prior notice and at any time, to modify, cancel, terminate or suspend this Promotion, or any portion thereof, as TRUMPET & HORN deems necessary, and TRUMPET & HORN reserves the right to disqualify any or all Entrants residing in any affected geographic areas, or believed to have violated these Official Rules. In any such event, Winner shall be determined from among eligible Entries received as set forth in Section 5 above.
9. Receipt of Grand Prize: Grand Prize Winner will be notified by e-mail on April 15, 2013. Winner will be contacted by TRUMPET & HORN customer service representative, Jen@trumpetandhorn.com, by e-mail, using the e-mail address used by Entrant to send in their official Entry. Failure of Winner to reply to notification e-mail by 11:59:59PM PST on April 18, 2013 will result in a forfeit of the Grand Prize, at which point TRUMPET & HORN will choose a new winner, to be chosen at their sole discretion. A replacement Winner will be chosen and notified by e-mail on or before 11:59:59PM PST on April 19, 2013. Winner will correspond with Jen to obtain a valid U.S. address to ship the Grand Prize to.
The Grand Prize will be shipped to the Winner free of charge using insured FedEx overnight shipping. TRUMPET & HORN does not guarantee delivery of the Grand Prize on any specific date or time. Grand Prize will be shipped out once the shipping address is obtained and preferred ring sizing process is discussed (see below). Shipping date, time, and method is at the sole discretion of TRUMPET & HORN.
10. Sizing of Grand Prize: Winner has the option to (1) have the Grand Prize ring sized free of charge before shipping to the Winner, or (2) receive the Grand Prize first by mail, and then sent back to TRUMPET & HORN for sizing. If the Grand Prize is sent back to TRUMPET & HORN for sizing, the cost of insured return shipping via FedEx will be the sole responsibility of the Winner, and not paid by TRUMPET & HORN.
For either option chosen, if Winner does not know their correct ring size, TRUMPET & HORN will ship out a ring sizer to the Winner free of charge. Please note that shipping out a ring sizer will delay the Winner’s final receipt of the Grand Prize (after it has been sized) by several days. In the unlikely event that the Grand Prize ring needs to be sized twice, TRUMPET & HORN will agree to size the ring again for a small fee, which is at the sole discretion of TRUMPET & HORN. Winner will be responsible for any and all fees regarding return insured shipping via FedEx back to TRUMPET & HORN.
11. $250 Off Promotion for Style Me Pretty Readers: All Style Me Pretty readers living within the Fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia are eligible to receive the $250 Off Promotion. The promotion enables any person who signs up for the TRUMPET & HORN newsletter through a special link located only on the Style Me Pretty website (posted on April 6, 2013) OR on the TRUMPET & HORN blog (posted on April 6, 2013) to receive $250 off their first order from the TRUMPET & HORN website, excluding the purchase of “Surprise Me” rings. Promotional code will be e-mailed to each reader after signing up to receive the newsletter. Customers must make an account on the TRUMPET & HORN website and be logged in at time of purchase to use the code. Code is valid through 11:59:59PM PST on April 15, 2014 and may be used only once per TRUMPET & HORN registered user.