Each Trumpet & Horn piece is absolutely guaranteed as stated, including the current condition and period of manufacture or creation of all materials, gemstones, and diamonds in each and every piece. We sell no reproduction items that are meant to fool or mislead- each ring in our “Vintage Inspired” collection is clearly designated as such, and was inspired by an authentic vintage or estate Trumpet & Horn ring that we absolutely loved and reproduced just for you. On every product page we clearly state all of the information we have for the item, including the approximate year of creation, the 4 C’s (as indicated in each ring’s certification), and any other information that may be relevant to you. Our promise is a beautiful, unique piece of jewelry that you will love for a lifetime, and we are committed to do our utmost to achieve that end. All items come with a detailed independent appraisal, and most of our jewelry comes with an independent laboratory gemstone or diamond certification.
When you're buying vintage jewelry online, it's important to find a jeweler you trust! Whether it’s learning about the 4C’s of diamonds, types of colored gemstones, how to care for your vintage ring, or getting your vintage ring re-sized, we want our customers to have all the information they could possibly need to make the best decision possible. Vintage jewelry is our passion, and we've spent years learning everything there is to know on the subject so we can pass on this knowledge to our customers. At Trumpet & Horn, you know what we know. Questions? Ask us! We're here to make sure you can make find vintage jewelry online that you can trust.
Learn More About Vintage Engagement Rings
- JEWELRY TIME PERIODS: The vintage jewelry and engagement rings found in our collection come from seven different historical time periods, each with its own particular style, common materials, and manufacturing techniques. We're here to help you learn exactly what the difference is between a piece of Victorian jewelry and its Art Deco counterpart.
- ABOUT DIAMONDS: Vintage diamond rings are the heart of the Trumpet & Horn collection. Click to learn more about how to evaluate the quality of diamonds using the 4C's, and how they apply to vintage diamonds!
- COLORED GEMSTONES: You probably already know a little bit about sapphires and rubies, but what do you know about emeralds, opals, and aquamarines? We love our colored engagement rings, and each stone is completely unique and different.
- RING SIZING: The perfect engagement ring needs to have the perfect fit. Each T&H ring comes with FREE sizing to make sure that vintage beauty will stay securely on her finger.
- DIAMOND CERTIFICATION: Your engagement ring is a real investment. We provide an independent jewelry appraisal and diamond certification with each T&H vintage engagement ring so that you can get your ring insured right away!
- ENGAGEMENT RING STYLE QUIZ: Not sure what your (or her) engagement ring style is? Take our quiz! Answer a few lifestyle and fashion questions to determine which of four general engagement ring style groups you (she) belongs to!
Contact Our Concierge
Our mission is to ensure that each and every T&H customer has a fun, risk-free, and memorable shopping experience. Shopping for vintage jewelry online can be a long process, and we’re here to make it just a little easier for you. If you have any questions about our vintage engagement rings or any part of our business, ask us! Call us at (800) 593-1933, e-mail us at email@example.com , or live chat with us M-F, 9AM-4PM PST. If we’re not around, leave us a message! We’ll get back to you as soon as we possibly can. Let us help you find the perfect vintage engagement ring!
Photo by Taylor & Porter Photography